When I read a recipe request, I forward it to my friend on a recipe list
serve......of course, I don't keep the persons e-mail so I can send it
right to them.... SORRY! But here's a recipe that SOMEONE asked for (tee
hee)

-Kate Stirk
stirkk@juno.com
=====================================

*  Exported from  MasterCook II  *

                            Kahlua Fudge Cake

Recipe By     :
Categories    : Cakes

   1                    18 1/2 oz pkg chocolate cake -- ix
   1                    3 3/4 oz pkg chocolate insta -- t pudding and
pie fi
   4                    Eggs -- at room temperature
     1/2  cup           Cold water
     1/2  cup           Vegetable oil
     1/2  cup           Kahlua or coffee liqueur
                        Confectioner icing -- optional

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients
and mix well. Pour into greased 12 cup Bundt or tube pan. Bake 50 to 60
minutes. Cool. Invert onto a serving plate. Drizzle icing over top and
sides, if desired.

LM_NET Archive Home