I saw a wonderful old movie on tv in 1968 and have been trying to find
the title since. I'm hoping it was based on a book so I can read it.
Here's the plot: A young Englishwoman falls in love with her father's
stable boy. The young man takes the blame for a murder he didn't commit
and is bannished to another country, Australia, I believe. Over the years
he becomes a wealthy landowner and of course they are reunited in the
end. There is also an evil housekeeper that tries to keep them apart near
the end of the story. I know y'all are infallible, but can you name this
movie/book?

LM_NET Archive Home