We hopefully are about to embark on automating.  I need to talk to the
Administration with all facts and figures in hand so...I need to know if
anyone has experienced placing bar codes on all books in the library at
one time.  I need an idea of how long that process took with how many
people.  I'd like an average of how many books could be done in an
hour's time.  We will have all the equipment and supplies but the vendor
does not place the bar codes on the books.  Any input would be
appreciated.  Thanks!

Kris Waymire
Southmont Jr. - Sr. High School
Crawfordsville, IN  46147