Of course I meant The Children's Story!  Responding to e-mail late in
the evening leads to such wobbles!  Thanks for the correction, and after
tonight I will try to read LM_NET earlier in the day!

Mary Ellen Scribner, Librarian                  512 464-4033
Westwood High School, Round Rock ISD            512 464-4020 (FAX)
12400 Mellow Meadow Dr.                         scribner@tenet.edu
Austin, TX 78750-1824

On Wed, 22 Jan 1997, Julie Anderson wrote:

> Do you mean _The Children's Story_?  _The Children's Hour_ is a play by
> Lillian Hellman.  We have a copy of the the Clavell book with "story"
> instead of "hour."

LM_NET Archive Home