I am wondering if anyone can help me with the search of a childhood book
that I am desperate to find.  It was a young childrens' book about a cat named
"Chester", who was left at the aunt's house while his family went on vacation,
only everywhere they went, they thought they kept seeing him: e.g. as the
waiter at a restaurant, a performer in the circus, etc., but when they came
home, the aunt said that he'd been with her the whole time.  Please let me
know if you know the title/author of this book!!!  Thank you!! =)

LM_NET Archive Home