Hi, My fifth grade teachers culminate their studies of Colonial America
with a special day when they all develop an activity and their five
classes rotate after an hour.  One teacher is a new fifth grade teacher,
another is looking for a fresh idea.  So far we have one teacher doing
hornbook/schools; one teacher has students make a quilt piece; and
another has students make and play colonial games.

Please send me any other ideas you have or may have used dealing with
colonial America.

Our Colonial Day is the first Friday in March so I would appreciate ideas
soon.

Thanks alot.

Lois Smits
Holland Christian Schools