Hello everyone,
        I am currently a Library Science Student at Kutztown University.
I am planning to teach a one day class in April called "A Tea Party With
The American Girls".  If you are not framiliar with this subject, they
are the series of books about 5 different girls, in different periods of
American history.  I have come up with several craft ideas for the day,
but I was just interested to find out if any of you have any other ideas
that you have used in your libraries.  Thank you.

Sincerely,
Anastasia Dilks

LM_NET Archive Home