Dear Colleagues:
        I am grateful for the many replies I have received to my request for an
on-line interview with a librarian who has recently automated a library.  I
received so many responses that I made printouts and gave them to some of my
classmates who have had difficulty locating someone.  I promised only 10-12
questions, but they may have different ideas.  I know you will be helpful and
understanding.  Thanks again.  The assignment is coming along nicely.

        Gretchen Healy, graduate student,
        School Library Media Studies,
        University of Northern Iowa,
        Library Director,