I have to add my story to all of your stories.  I  was in 4th grade when my
teacher asked everyone in the class to tell her what they wanted to do when
they grew up.  I, of course, answered "A librarian."  She replied that she
could see me doing that and here I am today!

BTW, my mother sent me some of my books from when I was in 1st or 2nd grade.
 Instead of putting my name in them, I drew library cards in the back
complete with a column for date due!

After stories like that, I was doomed!  Actually, if I couldn't be a
librarian, I don't know what I'd do -- I have no other desires for a lifelong
career!

Terri Lent
Manassas Park HS/IS
Manassas Park, Va.