     Since Sylvia posted her comments to everybody, I thought I'd
share my response to her with everybody, too.  I DON'T want
to start a librarian vs. teacher flame here; our "Where do we
come from?" thread has proved many of us have been on both
sides of the fence.  We have to remember that everybody's
job is a challenge, just in different ways.
     I'm having soooooooooooo much fun on LM-Net now that I
have the luxury of summertime to spend here.  Let's keep
these neat exchanges going in a friendly fashion!