> I know it's summer, but I really need help finding President Clinton's
> February 4, 1997 State of the Union Address.

  Got it :-)

> Where can I look?

  "Welcome to the White House" Web Site
        http://www.whitehouse.gov

  1.  Click on "White House Help Desk:"
  2.  Click on "Search the White House Web Site"
  3.  Click on "All White House web features combined:"
  4.  Type in "State Union Address" in "TERM/PHRASE" portion of form and
      specify "02 04 1997" for both "START DATE" and "END DATE" below
  5.  Click on "Submit this search form"
  6.  Scroll down a bit and click on "REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT IN STATE
      OF THE UNION ADDRESS" in the "Public Press Releases" section.
  7.  Read away!

  For citation of Internet resources, here's a handy-dandy site:
        Nueva Library Goal: Research
        http://www.nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us/~debbie/library/research/research.html
  Scroll down and click on one of the categories under "MLA Bibliographic
  Format - Interactive Forms - Cut and paste into your document!"
  Then scroll down, fill in the form, copy, paste.

  This is the easy and quick way to cite Internet stuff.

  Hope this helps!

  Gabe

Gabriel R. Gancarz, Graduating May 1998
* Teaching Assistant - Learning Resources [Computer] Lab, GSLIS
* Research Assistant - LEEP Distance Education Program, GSLIS
http://www.lis.uiuc.edu/~gancarz/
gancarz@alexia.lis.uiuc.edu