Actually, these aren't HS videos, but our geography teacher is
looking for some good videos on continents, etc. I have found a set
of six from National Geographic on Europe, South America, etc. They
cost 99 dollar a piece in the NG catalog.  Is there a catalog that
might have these at a reduced price?  If you know of any good
material for high school geography classes or know of a good catalog
that has these NG products cheaper, please send that information to
me.  Thanks a million.
George Anne Draper
LMS
Wynne, HS