Hi everyone,

Last weekend I nearly posted a couple of HITS of responses about attending
the ALA Annual Conference (all names were removed so as to protect
identity).  What I forgot to do was label my original request for
contributors may feel are too candid for posting to the whole group.
Please Email me directly at gancarz@uiuc.edu if you have any objections
to having your anonymous contribution posted to the group.  I will post
the HIT this Thursday or Friday.

Again, please send your message to:
gancarz@uiuc.edu

Thanks!

Gabe

Gabriel R. Gancarz, Grad. May '98
* Graduate Assistant - LEEP Internet-Based Distance Education Program
* Labstaff Volunteer - Learning Resources Computer Laboratory
http://www.lis.uiuc.edu/~gancarz/
gancarz@uiuc.edu