My husband and I are interested in moving to Massachusetts.  He has a NJ
music teacher certificate, and I have an elementary education certificate,
and an associate educational media certificate.  A friend suggested that
before we start looking for a job it would be beneficial to have the proper
certificates.  I have searched with Alta Vista and can not find the
appropriate site. Does any one out there either know the requirements, or
who I could contact?  Thanks in advance.

Karen

Karen DeFrank
Dorothy L. Bullock Elementary School, Glassboro, NJ
defrank@voicenet.com      *or*
dlb@snip.net (not in use after June 19, 1997!!!)