Is there a website for the Holocaust Memorial in Boston?  Can anyone give me
the actual name of the memorial?  Any other info on it would be appreciated.
A teacher in one of my schools visited it last summer, said it is very
impressive and wants to tie it in with a unit he is doing.  Unfortunately
his film was lost and he has no visuals to use.  I have searched for a
website but found nothing.  I told him if there's info to be had you are the
resource to lead us to it!

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions!

Mary Helen
Mary Helen Fischer, District Librarian
Buckeye Union School District
P. O. Box 547