Dear LM_Netters:

I have a tough question but I told my 7th grade English teacher that someone out
there would know the answer.  A student is reading "For the Life of Laetitia" by
Merle Hodge.  In the book two foods are mentioned:  roti and talkarie.  Does anyone
know what these are, and better yet, do you have the recipes?  The students have to
make a food associated with the books they're reading.  I hope you can help us out.
TIA
Marion Solovay                          201-593-3195
Madison Junior School                   board1@soho.ios.com
Madison, NJ 07940

LM_NET Archive Home