I have Word Perfect 6.0 for DOS on our network, and I have a few
machines which are locking students (and me) out of the program. It is
creating a file on the C: which is an .spc file. I can go in and delete
the file, and then it'll let me in, but then the next time I try it,
that stupid file is back!

My suspicion is that some of my little gremlins have changed a default
somewhere since it appears to be a problem on individual machines and
not the whole network. However I don't know that for certain and I don't
know which default to look at.

Can anyone help?

Sandy Parks
Harrisonburg High School