Tried to search the LM-NET archives, thinking this would surely be there
but I can't access them.  I've heard of this song's existence before but
have never heard or seen it myself.  Evidently it was written by a Jim
Salestrom in 1991 and is simply called "The Library Song."  Can anyone
provide me with words? a source of a recording or the music?  Thanks in
advance.

Rosie Peasley
Coordinator, Library/Technology Services
Empire Union School District
(209) 521-2800
116 N. McClure Road                                            FAX:
(209) 526-6421
Modesto, CA  95357
rpeasley@eusd.stan-co.k12.ca.us

LM_NET Archive Home