One of the wonderful aides in our library has a particular problem.
Someone has gotten a hold of her home phone number and is beeping people
then punching in her number as the return number. She gets as many as 70
calls per day from all over the country saying she beeped them. She
doesn't have a beeper or a cell phone. Recently she changed her number to
an unlisted number and gave it to her husband and children no one else.
Everything was fine for a few months then the calls stared again. She
called the telephone company and they were no help. We were wondering if
there is a way that someone can do this. If there is a techie out there
that knows about such things please email me directly. She is being
harassed.

Viviane J. Lampach
The Bronx H.S. of Science
75 W. 205th Street