We are a networked district with Follett's Mac Unison in all of our
schools. I have been asked by our library administrator if there is much
justification for a district Union Catalog when many of our librarians are
hesitant about interlibrary loan, being fearful that this will be either
time-consuming to administer, or it will be difficult to get materials back
when they need them, etc.  I would appreciate comments from those of you
who have Union Catalogs re the benefits, the disadvantages, or any other
comments.  TIA.

--
Donna Schneider
Renton School District