       We had a request from a third grade teacher to locate a website that
would show how a dog barks if they are from a foreign country.
       After hours of trying everything from "dog language" to "dogs
foreign languages", I was ready to say "See, not everything can be found on
the Net".  Then we typed in "dog sounds" and found this site

 http://www.transimage.com/Sounds/Dog/ChiDog.au

Not only does it give dog languages and plays them outloud to you, it also
has other animal sounds too.  The teacher was amazed and so was I.  Almost
as amazed as I was by such a strange request.  Hopes this helps if anyone
else gets asked a stumper like this.

LM_NET Archive Home