Hi!  My principal asked me to get her some information about the use of
running water in portables.  We are installing new portables with the
remodel we are having done this summer and the teachers want running
water.  If anyone out there in cyberland is teaching in a school where
water is plumbed to your portables, please write back ASAP.  We need to
find the benefits and drawbacks, time effectiveness, cost effectiveness
etc. THANK YOU!

Julie

                       *   jbritt1@esd113.wednet.edu   *
                       *          Julie Britt          *