Thanks to all who responded.  I called the toll free number and found out
that they are currently accepting applications for schools grade 6-12 and
student enrollment in those grades must be 300.  It must have been my lucky
day.   My new building principal was greatly impressed with the almost
immediate response I received from the listserv.  Thanks a million.

I also received a number of requests for the information.

Channel One can be reached at the following address:
   Channel One Network
    P.O. Box 74911
    Los Angeles, CA  90004
    Tel: (213) 860-1200                 1-800-251-4039
    FAX:  (213) 860-1455
    E-Mail:  school1@channelone.com

Thanks

Cathy Tenney