I'm in the middle of the research process, trying to select a
security system for my high school library.  I've been through the
archives, and found the 3M site.  I had no idea they also had a
self-check system that could integrate with your automation system
and de-sensitive your item at the same time!

The 3M site is
http://www.3m.com/market/security/library/index.html

I'm looking for a Checkpoint web site now.

If you are using a system, particularly one with a patron
self-checkout system, I'd love to hear from you.  I plan to document
my search and decision making process and results and will post a
hit if there's enough interest.

willie@iac.net

LM_NET Archive Home