http://.www.clark.net/pub/cosmic/cba1.html

then look for the Cosmic Baseball's tribute to "Casey From: "L. Wink"
<lwinkx@POSTOFFICE.PTD.NESubject: grant resources?

Subject: GREET: Fans of "Arthur" books

Hello All, I searched the files for grant resources. Dean (dfaught), thank
you for the response, even if it wasn't the miracle I was looking for! Tried
to e-mail you back but the message keeps returning to me. Does ANYONE have
any ideas of where to look for grant monies? I am a K-8 librarian (Maine,
USA) in a school with approx. 200 students. Construction for a new school
begins this summer .:) Right now we are very low tech but  have big  (tho
realistic) plans for the new building,and the teachers are working on
becoming computer wizzes and thinking of ways to utilize the technology in
the classroom. We will need software and equipment. So far we think we will
stick with MACs. Money has been budgeted for it, but would like to know if
there are grants available for such. I figure there has to be something
somewhere. All I have to do is find it!!! If anyone can steer me in the right
direction it would be greatly apppreciated. Helen  (WITCHAVEN@aol.com)
We need your help!  This year our second graders have been reading, writing
and studying Arthur books by Marc Brown.  In May we have a big Open House
at our school and the students would like to make a display of e-mail about
Arthur from all over the world.  Please send your greetings and tell us
your favorite Arthur book or character, comment on Arthur or other
characters from the books or your thoughts about the Arthur tv show.
Please share with us any ideas your class has tried with these books.
Thanks for your help.  Please respond directly.

Lorrie Wink
Bonfield Elementary School
Lititz, PA
lwinkx@postoffice.ptd.net