LM_NETTERS,
        I need suggestions of a picture book title to place in our
collection as a memorial.  Our local media/tech group is placing the book
in the collection for one of our students whose grandmother died.  The
child, a second grade boy, was very, very fond of his grandmother and they
liked to go to the park together.  His mother suggested that we get
something about visits to a park. I have not located a title I'd like to
suggest to the group.

        Can you help?  Please reply to my school e-mail address:
fhamilton@intrstar.net.

        TIA,

        Floy Hamilton
        Gentry Primary School