I am the person who posted the list of National Poetry Month activities,
and I need help with one of my projects.
I have hung a world map on the wall in the hallway.  If you could send me a
short poem - funny, silly, serious - and your location - I will be posting
them for all to see.  I have been bragging about this list at school for
the last few weeks and would like to have my staff see what I am talking
about.
Nothing fancy, nothing long, unless you are really bored! or have a student
who likes to type! and your location.
I will be eternally in your debt.
And I promise to answer all the "Send Greetings" messages for the next year!

Thanks in advance.

Karen DeFrank
Dorothy L. Bullock Elementary School
Glassboro, NJ