-=- here is a sample of items received -=- thanks to all that replied -=- w.
--------------------------------------
What *really* helped me was to go to the websites of Adobe,
Claris, and Netscape; I was able to download free 30 day trials copies of
all three
--------------------------------
I took a great class on the internet at a community college last
summer.  The instructor had us buy a paperback book published by
netscape which was idiot simple and did just exactly what you
described.
---------------------
I use Micorsoft's FrontPage 97 as I had no desire or time to learn HTML.
If you can use word processing softare you can use FrontPage.
---------------------
Front Page by Microsoft is very easy to use and produces very professional
results

            Wade Grimes                     secondary e-mail  > wgrimes@juno.com
            Social Studies Chair            voice >  573 898 5553
            Audio Visual Dir  CATV 18   smail >  P O Box 106
            H L Purdin High School                    Elsberry, MO. 63343

                            rule no. two:  You can not change rule number one..

         Hpg  ->  http://oseda.missouri.edu:80/elsberry.k12.mo.us/wgrms.html

                                amateur radio station  ->  WA0MHP

LM_NET Archive Home