Many, many thanks to those of you who sent me info on how to
reach Rockport Shoes.  In case anyone else is interested, I was
told of an outlet in Lewes, Delaware;I also rec'd the #
for Rockport which is 1-800-762-5767.
Thank you  :-)  for helping me w/this question!

Julia Steger, Librarian, PSH/PK-6, Clifton Forge Elementary
Schools East and West, Clifton Forge, Virginia
--
spay*neuter*spay*neuter*spay*neuter*spay*neuter*spay*neuter*

Julia Steger         ** A Lap Is A Terrible Thing To Waste--
Clifton Forge VA          Adopt a Pet From Your Local
jsteger@pen.k12.va.us        Animal Shelter **

neuter*spay*neuter*spay*neuter*spay*neuter*spay*neuter*spay*

LM_NET Archive Home