I wonder if someone could help me with a problem I have created myself (!!)
with my computer at home.  One night, when I was really brain-tired, I was
shutting down my computer, and while it still had the message "please wait
until your computer shuts down" or whatever it is that is says before it
changes to the black screen with the message "it is now safe to shut your
computer off", I just reached up there and flipped it off without thinking.
Now, every time I turn my computer on, I get this message, as it's booting
up, that says "Press F1 to continue, press F2 to setup."  It's just
aggravating that I have to sit there and push that F1 button every time.
Does anybody know how I can fix it so it will continue to install instead of
pausing?  I tried pressing F2, and followed the directions until I got to a
screen where it was telling me things to do that I didn't really understand.
Has anybody else had this problem before?  If you could help me, I'd be so
appreciative!!

Thanks,

Suby Weston Wallace
Nettleton Intermediate Center  (grades 5-6)
3801 Vera
Jonesboro, AR   72401   swallace@nic.crsc.k12.ar.us
870-932-5650     fax 870-930-3930

LM_NET Archive Home