I haven't subscribed to SLJ on my campus for years although I do
usually get it read  on rotation from the District's Professional Library.
It seems to no longerdeliver much bang for the bucks!  I think it is at least
due  a renovation--if not a price reduction!

I much prefer Booklist, Book Report, and Emergency Librarian for library
specific professional use, and I also love reading Phi Delta Kappan and
English Journal.

Mary Ellen Scribner, Librarian                  512 464-4033
Westwood High School, Round Rock ISD            512 464-4020 (FAX)
12400 Mellow Meadow Dr.                         scribner@tenet.edu
Austin, TX 78750-1824

LM_NET Archive Home