--------------E0970E8642740B1C858627B6

Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 19:09:40 -0500
From: Pat Elliott <pat.elliott@sympatico.ca>
To: A Pelliott <pat.elliott@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Dinosaur sites, lessons and science museums

--------------584CCD8EDE9B883D410D3E48

[...]

begin:          vcard
fn:             Pat Elliott
n:              Elliott;Pat
org:            SCBE Network Nuggets
email;internet: pat.elliott@sympatico.ca
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard

--------------584CCD8EDE9B883D410D3E48--

--------------E0970E8642740B1C858627B6

begin:          vcard
fn:             Pat Elliott
n:              Elliott;Pat
org:            SCBE Network Nuggets
email;internet: pat.elliott@sympatico.ca
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard

--------------E0970E8642740B1C858627B6--

 listserv@listserv.syr.edu              In the message write EITHER
 1)  SIGNOFF LM_NET  2)  SET LM_NET NOMAIL  or 3)  SET LM_NET DIGEST
 For more help see LM_NET On The Web:  http://ericir.syr.edu/lm_net/