Last year the first ten were given to me by a co-worker at a clothing
store I worked at.  I changed a few and made up the rest by myself.
Anyone who wants is free to use it as they see fit.

1. Colorless Yuletide
        White Christmas
2. Castanea Seed Vesicated in a Conflagration
        Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire
3. Singular Yearning for the Twin Anterior Incisors
        All I Want for Christmas is my Two front Teeth
4. Righteous Darkness
        Holy Night
5. Arrival Time: 24:00 Hours/Weather Conditions: Cloudless
        It came upon a Midnight Clear
6. Loyal Followers Advance
        Oh Come all Ye Faithful
7. Far Off in a Feedbox
        Away in a Manger
8. Array the Corridors
        Deck the Halls
9. Lilliputian Male Percussionist
        Little Drummer Boy
10. Monarchial Triad
        We Three Kings
11. Nocturnal Noiselessness
        Silent Night
12. Jehovah Deactivate Blithe Chevaliers
        God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
13. Red Man en Route to Borough
        Santa Claus is Coming to town
14. Frozen Precipitation Commence
        Let it Snow
15. Proceed and Enlighten on the Pinnacle
        Go Tell it on the Mountain
16. Antlered Quadruped Valentino Namesake with the Vermilion Proboscis
        Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer
17. Query, regarding the Identity of Juvenile
        What Child is This?
18. Delight for this Planet
        Joy to the World
19. Give Attention to the Melodious Celestial Beings
        Hark the Herald Angels Sing
20. The Gross Square Root Festive Twenty-four Hour Intervals
        12 Days of Christmas
21. Jocund Elderly Martyr Lacking Five Cent Pieces
        Jolly Old Saint Nicholas (Nickel-less)
22. Expect My Arrival at My Domicile for Yuletide
        I'll Be Home for Christmas
23. Tintinabulate Hollow, Cup-shaped Metal Instruments
        Jingle Bells
24. Perambulating in a Terrain of Stupefaction from 12/21 to 3/19
        Walking in a Winter Wonderland
25. Oh Diminutive Hamlet of Israel South of Jerusalem
        Oh Little Town of Bethlehem
26. Hallucinating About an Ivory Yuletide in the First Person Narrative
        I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas
27.  Metallic Element AG Cup-shaped musical Instruments.
        Silver Bells
28.  Oh Yuletide Tall Woody plant.
        Oh Christmas Tree
29.  I Witnessed  Maternal Parent Osculating Bewhiskered Male in a
        Carmine  Ensemble.
            I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
30.  Female Ancestor Experienced Collision with Rangifer Tarandus.
        Grandma got Run Over by a Reindeer
31.  Boreal Ice Crystal Homo Sapien.
        Frosty the Snowman
32.   To This Place Advances the Personification of the Spirit of
        Christmas.
        Here Comes Santa Claus

Dawn M. Sardes
MLS Student at SUNY Buffalo
dmsardes@acsu.buffalo.edu

                        Absence of occupation is not rest,
                        A mind quite vacant is a mind distressed.
                                William Cowper, 1731-1800