Susan, I've never had a problem with any of my messages being used or
forwarded..... As long as my name is still attached.  Unless the user
feels that the issue is very controversial, or I've asked that my
name and post not be used. As long as my name and email address is
attached to a post, it can be cited if used in a paper, or someone
can contact me for more information.  Keep on forwarding.  The more
librarians that can use our information, the better.

If you think about it, exactly the same thing could happen if every
one of those librarians searched archives and copied the information
to their hard drives.

Dan Robinson
Indexing Services
H.W. Wilson Company