Hello everybody!  I am currently the Librarian at Providence High
School. At the end of this semester I will be moving out of state, and
will have to resign from my position.

If you are interested in working in Southern California as a school
media librarian, you really should look into this position.  It is an
excellent opportunity.  The staff and faculty are superlative, and you
will have tremendous support from the administration.  One of the things
I like best about my job is the feeling of community.  We are a private
Catholic co-ed high school.  Our environment is very cohesive, and the
students are very respectful.  We have about 12,000 volumes to serve a
student body of around 550, and a faculty of 50.  Additionally, our
electronic services are growing, and compliment the collection nicely.
We have Internet access, as well as a number of networked databases,
including the Gale Resource Center, and SIRS.
The position itself offers great benefits for medical, dental, vision,
and retirement.  The salary is on faculty scale.
This is a wonderful job and a truly pleasant and rewarding environment.
I have enjoyed every minute of working here.  Please contact me if you
have any questions.

Natasha Womack, Librarian
Providence High School
511 S. Buena Vista St.