Due to all the wonderful holiday recipes appearing here, I've decided to post my
holiday exercize and weight control advice.

Q: Does cardiovascular exercise prolong your life?
   A: Your heart is only good for so many beats, and
      that's it...don't waste them on exercise.
      Everything wears out eventually.  Speeding up
      your heart will not make it last longer; that's
      like saying you can extend the live of your car
      by driving it faster.  Want to live longer?  Take
      a nap.
Q: Should I cut back on meat and eat more fruits &
   vegetables?
    A: You must grasp logistical efficiencies.  What
       does a cow eat?  Hay & corn.  And what are
       these?  Vegetables!!  So, a steak is nothing
       more that an efficient mechanism for delivering
       vegetables to your system.  Need grain?  Eat
       chicken.  Beef is also a good source of field
       grass (green leafy vegetables)& pork chops can
       give you 100% of your RDA of vegetable slop.
Q: Is beer or wine bad for me?
   A: Refer back to  the earlier point about fruits &
      vegetables.  As we all know, science divides
      everything in the world into 3 categories--
      animal, vegetable, and mineral.  We all know that
      beer & wine are not animal, and they are not on
      the periodic table of elements, so that leaves
      only one thing, right?  My advice is to have a
      beer and a burger & enjoy your liquid vegetables.
      Also, think about it--what does a health care
      professional use to steralize--alcohol!  Drinking
      will keep your entire system clean!
Q: How can I calculate my body/fat ratio?
    A: Well, if you have a body, you have body fat.
       So, your ratio is one to one.  If you have two
       bodies, your ratio is two to one.
Q: What are the advantages of participating in a
   regular exercise program?