Dear Folks- It was my intention to send individual
thank=yous to all the individuals who are shared their
time and expertise with me recently- apologies if I
skipped anyone.  General thank yous for the following

Input on my new website. There was one consistent
suggestion- it was too lengthy- and I have addressed
this with targets and anchors within the page- anyone
up for a second look, the url is
http://www.hillsdaleschools.com
then scroll down to the media center site

Suggestions on how to replace a  lost war memorial
book- the missing item has managed to find its way
home so I will not need to pursue this further-
however, I had already been able to ease the tension
between the loser and the losee by offering them some
hope - worth  a great deal, and I thank you all.

Greetings for the kick-off of our reading incentive
program-  These are displayed on a special bulletin
board, and my kids are delighted.  They have been
referring to them as the messages from my "friends"- I
saw no need to correct them. Again thank you all- I
cannot fathom surviving in the library world these
days without the valuable support provided by this
wonderful group.

=====
Grace Oliff, Librarian
Ann Blanche Smith E.S