Hi Folks
I often see requests for books and other resources that exemplify a
particular character trait or value and I know there are many hits in the
archives that I could explore, but my question is a little more involved
than that.

Our new principal would like the school (K-6) to have a focus on personal
development next term (starting late April) and someone has suggested that
perhaps we could have a particular value that we encourage each week.  This
is not something that we have ever done before so I was hoping that if any
of you who use this approach and have a unit outline that might give us a
starting point that you could share, I would be grateful.  No doubt there
are some excellent resources you can recommend but so often these are not
available in Australia so we cannot purchase them.  Thus an attachment or a
long email would be better - just something that I can take to the teachers
that they might be able to use as a model for developing their own program.

I appreciate anything you can offer,
Kia ora
Barbara

Barbara Braxton