Never heard of that but years ago I decided to do what I wanted - so I
recataloged all criticism under--

American -- 810.91
                    Twain
                    Brown  (author of book)

and 820.91
        Dickens
        Brown

ditto for other countries

for Shakespeare - I used the letters in the complete Dewey which divide up
each play as to text or criticism.

Works for me - and the kids have an easier time finding criticism - which is
one of the mostly heavily used areas in this library.

Allan

Dr. Allan O'Grady Cuseo (Brother Donogh Allan, MGC)
Bishop Kearney High School Library
125 Kings Highway South
Rochester, New York 14617

585-325-4000 x231
585-342-4694  (FAX)

library@bkhs.org

Education in the tradition of the Christian Brothers
FAC OMNIA BENE (Do all things well)