There are many sources for online AP - and the reality is that most students
take them in the school tech lab (so watch out for problems with
school/system level filtering - they'll need upload/download and e-mail to
be effective).

There are a several multi-state partnerships in the southeast - contact Bill
Thomas bill.thomas@sreb.org at the Southern Regional Education Board
http://www.sreb.org/programs/EdTech/onlinelearning/onlinelearnindex.asp (and
tell him I sent you!) for information. SREB is a non-profit, state funded
(16 states including NC) dedicated to providing accurate non-partisan
information about educational policy, including finding ways for states to
share resources - like online AP classes. Bill will probably tell you to
start with The Florida Virtual School http://www.flvs.net/ - they contract
their courses outside of Florida, and they're excellent courses.

(In case you're wondering, I was at SREB for 14 years in policy research -
worked with Bill for 6 - and managing their reference library before jumping
into the wonderful world of school librarianship.)

Cheers,
Jennifer Burke LMS
Centennial Place Elementary School
Atlanta, GA