I have been reading through the "School Librarian's Grade-by-Grade Activities
Program" book that was written by Carol Collier Kuhlthau in 1981 and I find that
the information is great for helping new librarians but I was wondering if there is
a more current book (technology information) that reflects lesson plans or
descriptions of lessons (like this book does) for librarians who work with
elementary students.  If you would like you may email me privately at
bilbreym@comcast.net.
Thanks
Mary Bilbrey
Elementary Librarian