Anja Comerford <dranjac2@yahoo.com> wrote:Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 00:38:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: Anja Comerford
Subject: Re: 6 traits books
To: Anne Timbs

Anne,

While doing some research last Term, I came across this commercial list of books
for the 6-traits.  Maybe this will give you some additional ideas.

Anja Comerford
MLS Student @ SCSU
Sure Start Teacher @ Vogelweh ES In Kaiserslautern, Germany
dranjac2@yahoo.com

http://www.charlesbridge.com/school/collect6.htm

CHILDREN'S LITERATURE COLLECTIONS
Integrate Literature into Your Instruction!
Save 40% on each collection!

Search by individual title.

---------------------------------
Six Traits of Writing Collection
The six characteristics of effective writing include: ideas, organization, voice,
word choice, sentence fluency, and conventions.
Buy all Six Traits Collections (24 books) 4Z416. . . $217.80 $130.68

---------------------------------
Ideas Collection
Present unique ideas with interesting detail.
   Dory Story
   First Year Letters
   Sir Cumference and the First Round Table
   Extraordinary Girls

4Z410 Ideas Collection… $29.80 $17.88
All books paperback unless otherwise indicated.

---------------------------------
Organization Collection
Bring structure to writing through various methods.
   Scatterbrain Sam
   The Airplane Alphabet Book
   One less Fish
   Cow

4Z411 Organization Collection… $38.80 $17.88
All books paperback unless otherwise indicated.

---------------------------------

Voice Collection
Make personality shine through writing.

   Big Blue
   Sweet Magnolia
   First Day Jitters
   The Boat Alphabet Book

4Z412 Voice Collection… $37.80 $22.68
All books paperback unless otherwise indicated.

---------------------------------

Word Choice Collection
Express ideas with strong, precise words.

   Animals Black and White
   Grumpy Bunnies
   Hello Ocean
   Our Wet World

4Z413 Word Choice Collection… $28.80 $17.28
All books paperback unless otherwise indicated.

---------------------------------

Sentence Fluency Collection
Bring fluidity to writing.

   Because I Could Not Stop My Bike. . .and Other Poems
   Gifts
   Frogs Sing Songs
   The Wedding

4Z414 Sentence Fluency Collection… $45.80 $27.48
All books paperback unless otherwise indicated.

---------------------------------

Conventions Collection
Enhance writing through punctuation.

   At Home in the Coral Reef
   A Pirate’s Life for Me!
   Jasper: The Fish Who Saved a Marriage
   Excuse Me…Are you a Witch?

4Z415 Conventions Collection… $45.80 $27.48
All books paperback unless otherwise indicated.

Dr. Anja Comerford
Teacher, Vogelweh Elementary School
Kaiserslautern, Germany
MLS Student, SCSU