These were the only two replies I received:
Hope this helps!!

Jerol King
Booker T. Washington HS

I order all of my test prep books from the Barron's catalog.  I am sure you can
request a catalog at their website, which I assume is www.barrons.com.  Schools
get, I think, 10% off so it is a good deal also.  I have all sorts of AP, SAT,
ASVAB etc. test prep books and they do get used.  Just make sure that the teachers
and guidance know you have them so taht the kids will know they are there.  I also
allow them to photopcopy the answer sheets for free so that they don't write in the
books. :)

Hi Jerol--

I haven't explored this extensively yet, but a larger public library in
our state has subscribed to an online test prep database (all sorts).  I
am thinking of getting the 30 day trial and possibly subscribing to some
of them for my school.

If you follow this link http://www.salpublib.org/Reference/databases.htm
 you should get there.  I believe that page also has info on the trial.

I know you asked about print sources, but I remembered this and though
you could be interested.