Let me try once again.  This may be another duplicate, but my computer is
really not playing fair tonight.

My school district hands out parent/student handbooks to each student at
registration for either elementary, middle or high school.  Each handbook
has the policies of the district in it, including the library.  I like this
because this puts the library policies on a par with all other policies
rather than just by itself with me as enforcer.  Some grade levels require a
parent signature that they have received and understand that they are
responsible for knowing what's in the book.  This usually is an issue in
discipline or grading situations, but could be used in the library if
necessary.

Janet Perry, Librarian
Cerro Gordo CUSD 100, Cerro Gordo, IL
perrybros@hotmail.com