There is a job opening for a librarian at Angleton Intermediate School in
Angleton, TX (40 miles south of Houston).  The school has 1000 seventh and
eighth grade students and is heavily into AR.  The staff is great and the
teachers are wonderful to work with.  Angleton ISD is an exemplary district.
  The website is www.angleton.isd.tenet.edu.
I turned in my resignation today so that I can move to another school
district and work with some former administrators.  Of course, the board
won't even see my resignation until a "suitable replacement" has been found.
If you have any questions, you can email my privately.

Thanks,
Nancy Allen
Librarian
Angleton Intermediate School