A Pet Peeve I have is when Person B responds to the whole listserve
with an answer to Person A's request, then Person C responds directly
to Person B when they should be sending the private reply to Person A
or responding to the whole group. I have forwarded I don't know how
many responses because someone has decided to reply to my message which
goes to the whole group (hopefully useful to the whole group) by doing
a "reply all" then someone replies only to me when they really meant to
reply to the original sender!

I know this is confusing to explain....but hopefully you get what I'm
trying to say.

Barb

Barb Engvall
Teacher-Librarian