Thanks to all who helped me find the USA Today article.  Well, I'm
embarrassed.  I didn't turn my brain on....my excuse is that it is my
first day back from Spring Break.....
Someone, I don't know who, found the article on Newsbank.  DUH!!!!!!!!
 Here I tell the kids to look there, I usually go there, and today I
didn't.   So, to all those who wanted the list, go to Newsbank and
search there.  Top 100:  10 years best  March 11, 2004
Thanks for all who emailed...
Angie

***For those who don't have Newsbank, here is the article.  It came in
this format, but you could copy and paste and edit in Microsoft Word.
At least the content is here...

        Topics:
Top 100: 10 years' best

Article Text:
1Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's StoneJ.K. Rowling, art by Mary
GrandPre 2Dr. Atkins' New Diet RevolutionRobert C. Atkins 3Harry Potter
and the Chamber of SecretsJ.K. Rowling, art by Mary GrandPre 4Harry
Potter and the Order of the PhoenixJ.K. Rowling, art by Mary GrandPre
5Harry Potter and the Prisoner of AzkabanJ.K. Rowling, art by Mary
GrandPre 6Harry Potter and the Goblet of FireJ.K. Rowling, art by Mary
GrandPre 7Who Moved My Cheese?Spencer Johnson 8 Tuesdays With
MorrieMitch Albom 9Men Are From Mars, Women Are From VenusJohn Gray
10Don't Sweat the Small Stuff ... And It's All Small StuffRichard
Carlson 11What to Expect When You're ExpectingHeidi Murkoff, Arlene
Eisenberg, Sandee Hathaway 12 The 7 Habits of Highly Effective
PeopleStephen R. Covey 13The Da Vinci CodeDan Brown 14 Angela's
AshesFrank McCourt 15Body-for-LifeBill Phillips, Michael D'Orso
16Chicken Soup for the SoulJack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen 17The
Greatest GenerationTom Brokaw 18The Celestine ProphecyJames Redfield
19Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya SisterhoodRebecca Wells 20Rich Dad, Poor
DadRobert T. Kiyosaki with Sharon L. Lechter 21In the Kitchen With
RosieRosie Daley 22Simple AbundanceSarah Ban Breathnach 23The South
Beach DietArthur Agatston 24The TestamentJohn Grisham 25To Kill a
MockingbirdHarper Lee 26Chicken Soup for the Teenage SoulJack Canfield,
Mark Victor Hansen, Kimberly Kirberger 27The BrethrenJohn Grisham 28The
Catcher in the RyeJ.D. Salinger 29What to Expect the First YearHeidi
Murkoff, Arlene Eisenberg, Sandee Hathaway 30The Four AgreementsDon
Miguel Ruiz 31A Painted HouseJohn Grisham 32 The RainmakerJohn Grisham
33The SummonsJohn Grisham 34Life StrategiesPhillip C. McGraw 35Oh, the
Places You'll Go!Dr. Seuss 36Seabiscuit: An American LegendLaura
Hillenbrand 37Dr. Atkins' New Carbohydrate Gram CounterRobert C. Atkins
38Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil John Berendt 39Memoirs of a
GeishaArthur Golden 40The Runaway JuryJohn Grisham 41The HobbitJ.R.R.
Tolkien 42 The Perfect StormSebastian Junger 43Snow Falling on
CedarsDavid Guterson 44Embraced by the LightBetty J. Eadie 45The
ChamberJohn Grisham 46The Prayer of JabezBruce Wilkinson 47The Lovely
BonesAlice Sebold 48Cold MountainCharles Frazier 49HolesLouis Sachar
50Chicken Soup for the Woman's SoulJack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen,
Jennifer Read Hawthorne, Marci Shimoff 51The NotebookNicholas Sparks
52The PartnerJohn Grisham 53The Street LawyerJohn Grisham 54The
Poisonwood BibleBarbara Kingsolver 55The Seat of the SoulGary Zukav
56The Horse WhispererNicholas Evans 57HannibalThomas Harris 58A Child
Called ItDave Pelzer 59Sugar Busters!H. Leighton Steward, Sam S.
Andrews, Morrison C. Bethea, Luis A. Balart 60Skipping ChristmasJohn
Grisham 61Left BehindTim LaHaye, Jerry B. Jenkins 62The Christmas
BoxRichard Paul Evans 63The Red TentAnita Diamant 64The Bridges of
Madison CountyRobert James Waller 65Where the Heart IsBillie Letts
66Love You ForeverRobert Munsch, art by Sheila McGraw 67The Five People
You Meet in Heaven: A NovelMitch Albom 68The Fellowship of the
RingJ.R.R. Tolkien 69Protein PowerMichael R. Eades, Mary Dan Eades
70Chicken Soup for the Mother's SoulJack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen,
Jennifer Read Hawthorne, Marci Shimoff 71John AdamsDavid McCullough
72Into Thin AirJon Krakauer 73She's Come UndoneWally Lamb 74Self
MattersPhillip C. McGraw 75The Millionaire Next DoorThomas J. Stanley,
William D. Danko 76The ZoneBarry Sears, Bill Lawren 77The Pilot's
WifeAnita Shreve 78The Secret Life of BeesSue Monk Kidd 79The Lost
WorldMichael Crichton 80The King of TortsJohn Grisham 81 TimelineMichael
Crichton 82A Walk to RememberNicholas Sparks 83Conversations With God,
Book 1Neale Donald Walsch 84Debt of HonorTom Clancy 85Chicken Soup for
the Teenage Soul IIJack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Kimberly Kirberger
86Rainbow SixTom Clancy 87The Polar ExpressChris Van Allsburg 88Angels &
DemonsDan Brown 89Green Eggs and HamDr. Seuss 90The ClientJohn Grisham
91The Purpose-Driven LifeRick Warren 92The Lord of the RingsJ.R.R.
Tolkien 93Goodnight Moon Board BookMargaret Wise Brown, pictures by
Clement Hurd 94The Bear and the DragonTom Clancy 95Executive OrdersTom
Clancy 96 The 9 Steps to Financial FreedomSuze Orman 97Ten Stupid Things
Women Do to Mess Up Their LivesLaura Schlessinger 98The GiverLois Lowry
99Message in a BottleNicholas Sparks 100Summer SistersJudy Blume Source:
USA TODAY Best-Selling Books, Oct. 28, 1993, to Dec. 31, 2003

Copyright (c) 2004 Gannett Co., Inc. All rights reserved.
Record Number: 101430836E3CF3E9

Angie Wieneke
Librarian
Columbus East High School