Dear LM_NET Colleagues
    I'm hoping one of you with a bit more tech savvy than I can help me ...
    We run a Win 2000 network in our school.  I have a lab for student use
and students log on to the network with  individual usernames and passwords
so they are able to save materials to their file on the student server.
    As the machine administrator, I have tried to go install the Dewey Dot
Screensaver (from OCLC) on each computer.  It works as long as I am logged
on as the administrator.  But I want it (Dewey Dot Screensaver) to be the
default screensaver and come up when a student logs off the computer, etc.
So far no luck.  I've saved the screensaver file into the Documents &
Settings / All Users file on each computer, but it will only work if it is
activated from the display / screensaver settings for each individual user.
    Has anyone found an answer to this?  I will post a hit if I get any
replies that work.  Thanks in advance!

Diane K. Van Gorden,  Librarian
Baker Middle & High School
1015 South 3rd Street West / PO Box 659
Baker MT  59313-0659

voice 406.778.3329 x11
fax 406.778.2785
email vangordend at baker dot k12 dot mt dot us

Aimer ` lire, c'est faire un ichange des heures d'ennui que l'on
doit avoir en sa vie contre des heures dilicieuses.

To love to read is to exchange the hours of boredom that we have in
our lives for delicious hours. --Montesquieu