307 Cumberland Terrace Dr 5C
Myrtle Beach SC 29572
_charliewvt@aol.com_ (mailto:charliewvt@aol.com)

 In a message dated 11/18/2004 6:23:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
LISTSERV@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU writes:

Date:    Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:02:48 -0500
From:   Leah Moskovits <LAHAD5@AOL.COM>
Subject: ALA  Standards

I have been asked to supply a copy of the American Library  Association
standards and to show how our library meets those standards.   I am having trouble
locating such a document.  I called the ALA and was  referred to their web
site.  I  searched the web site and have found  references to standards but no
listing of standards.  I also found a  different phone number to call at ALA but
they did not know how to help  me.

Any suggestions?
Does a list of ALA standards exist?
This is  very frustrating.

Thank you, in advance, for all your help.

Leah  Moskovits, Librarian
Torah Academy of Bergen County
Teaneck, New  Jersey