Thanks to everyone who sent me suggestions for stories to teach the beginning,
middle, and end of a story!
I've used the book Julius, Baby of the World by Kevin Henkes.  I
emphasized how Lily felt before the baby was born(the beginning), how she
felt after meeting her new brother (the middle), and how she felt at the
end.  The book shows the parts of a book well if you pause and use
questions.

The three younger books by Toni Buzzeo are structured with clear
beginnings, middles, and endings:

Dawdle Duckling
Ready or Not, Dawdle Duckling
Little Loon and Papa

One my old favorites to do this is "Blueberries for Sal."  In the
beginning they are separate, in the middle they are mixed up, and in the
end they get back to the right mothers.

I can't remember titles I used when I was doing elementary, but for some
reason, Ezra Jack Keats comes to mind.  His stories are very simple, told
the way a child might tell a story
Beatrice Doesn't Want To by Laura Numeroff, Lynn Munsinger
Any Henry and Mudge book by Cynthia Rylant
Froggy Gets Dresses by Jonathan London
Little Loon and Papa by Toni Buzzeo
Cook-a-doodle-do by Janet Stevens
No, David by David Shannon